Writing, Presenting and Defending Business/Financial Cases to a Board or a Credit Committee
Participation in this training will enable participants to acquire the tools and skills needed when preparing a targeted, captivating and well-structured business deal in English. Participants will learn how to present to a Credit Committee or Board of Directors in a convincing manner through using confident speech, including the acquisition of the techniques for getting and keeping the Credit Committee members´ or BoD’s attention. A focus will be made on saying what is required in a succinct manner. In addition, anticipating questions in advance and responding to questions will be covered as well as tips on how to streamline communication.
Relationship managers, corporate analysts, risk managers, branch managers and those working internationaly
- How to write a business case and/or project in English; emphasizing the importance of getting the right style and nuance to enhance communication (and reminding participants that there is different syntax between Slovak and English so presenting information in English is different to how the same information would be presented in Slovak)
- Identifying what should be included in a business and/or project and why
- Selecting the essential background information for each report ( so that listeners know exactly what the report is reffering to)
- Learning how to structure reports: presenting reports in a meeting
- Writing, presenting and defending business/financial cases in English
- Proofreading, editing and correcting translations of the texts by the trainer
- Develop a set of document templetes that each participant needs in his or her particular job so these can be utilized in the workplace
- An interactive and intensive style of training is used in all Kelly & Associates courses.
- A pre-course package of material will be sent approximately two weeks prior to the course to allow participants to come to the course prepared to give one or two shorter presentations
- The trainer will provide both written and oral feedback on each presentation
Colleen Kelly, Canadian, owns and operates Kelly & Associates, a company specializing in the design, development and delivery of corporate language and soft skills training packages. Kelly & Associates has been providing full day intensive courses for professional clients in Europe since 1997 with excellent results and has long cooperated with central banks throughout Europe, in particular Česká národní banka, Národná banka Slovenska, Deutsche Bundesbank, Banque de France and the Banco de España.
GarantMgr. Emília Farkašová
0917 667 143