Banking and Financial English
11. - 13. 11. 2015
Banking and Financial English
The Aim of the Course
The aim of this short intensive seminar is to help each participant to carry out their work better in the financial sector using clear, simple, accurate, up to date, and authentic English. The training approach is highly practical, using a wide range of texts, videos etc. If time permits, case-studies and role-plays can be included to ensure maximum participation from every delegate.
As well as introducing and building confidence in the use of highly technical financial terminology, the training focuses on overall accuracy and fluency.
Who should attend
- Bank & financial institution executives and finance/business managers from corporate entities who wish to update their working knowledge of English.
- Senior managers, general managers and heads of department who have an increasingly international role.
- Treasury, dealing room, corporate lending and marketing staff who need to be completely up-to-date with financial terminology and 100% accurate in stating/understanding facts and figures.
- Economists, researchers and analysts needing to scan the financial press as well as acquire verbal information quickly and accurately.
- Fund managers, financial lawyers, accountants, auditors and any other bank/financial staff who are increasingly required to use fluent English in their job.
- At a very minimum, delegates should have an English ability at a good intermediate stage to benefit from this programme.
The actual content and pace of the training is determined according to the delegates themselves and will aim to include: -
- Numbers, trends, market movements, statistics
- Corporate Governance
- Finance for business, sources and uses of funds
- Financial statements, structure and analysis
- Equities and the Stock Exchange
- The long term debt market - Bonds
- Commercial banking structures, services, operations, risks
- International loan agreements
- Hedging Financial Risk
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Venture Capital
- Central banks and national Economy
Peter Wilkinson, a British national, is an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers and holds numerous banking, financial and pedagogic qualifications. He spent over 35 years with a major British bank in positions which included the management of large branches in London, as well as in several specialist divisions in the bank's head office in the City of London. He now works both as a specialist trainer focussing on Banking and Financial English and as a financial trainer, lecturer and consultant.
24 hodín (3 dni po 8 vyučovacích hodín denne)
Aktuálne termíny11. - 13. 11. 2015 (Pozvánka)
GarantMgr. Emília Farkašová
prezentácia: 8.15 h – 8.30 h
otvorenie seminára: 8.30 h
vyučovanie: 8.30 h – 16.00 h
Cena347.33 € bez DPH
416.8 € s DPH
Prihláška na kurz
Uzávierka prihlášok je 7 kalendárnych dní pred termínom konania podujatia.
Vysielajúce organizácie uhradia účastnícky poplatok vrátane prípadného požadovaného ubytovania do termínu uzávierky na číslo účtu 74069/0720, konštantný symbol 0308.
SWIFT: NBSB SK BX
IBAN: SK08 0720 0000 0000 0007 4069
Záväznú prihlášku je možné stornovať 5 dní pred konaním podujatia.
Zastúpenie účastníka je možné.
V prípade nestornovanej záväznej prihlášky si IBV NBS, n.o. vyhradzuje právo vyfakturovať účastnícky poplatok v plnej výške.